Tuesday 26 April 2011

Horriday Trading

Had a great start to the week, with three consecutive profitable days, and considerbale to, playing very simple trend riding, predominantly the Euro against the USD and the JPY.

Had a couple of days off with the Easter Break (Friday, Monday and Tuesday off down here on Oystralia....with Anzac day being the reason for the Tuesday off).

This meant I had the luxury of trading at home all day long. I had been looking forward to it greatly.

And...this is when I learned that Holiday trading, with markets closed is, well very dangerous, spikes, lurches, shake-outs. Not a nice place for a noob trader like myself. And I got spanked....from pillar to post. This lead to some poor pyschological trading, where I want chasing returns....and I ended up blowing all my profiits for the week and a fair wack more.

Grrrrr.

Ah well, still alive....and more edumacated !!

Till next time Pip Pip

1 comment:

  1. I like your post. It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and clarity on this important subject can be easily observed... top four forex brokers in the world introduced by www.nightfxtrading.com

    ReplyDelete